Ubisense Yard Management
Locate and manage Work-In-Progress (WIP) in real-time across both indoor and outdoor storage areas.
- Instantly find finished or part-finished products that are widely dispersed around site with precise searches.
- See all Work-In-Progress (WIP) across your facility with a real-time, browser-based map.
- Set alerts for ageing or forgotten WIP to avoid missing delivery schedules and loss or damage to products.
- Create a digital-twin of your yard with real-time movement of products to identify process bottlenecks.
- Track actual space utilization over time with dashboards and identify opportunities to reduce capital and operational costs.
With high volumes of finished and unfinished product widely dispersed around site, it can be difficult to find and stage assets effectively. Time is often wasted searching for lost or forgotten WIP.
Ubisense Yard Management reduces wasted search time and helps coordinate the correct staging of WIP in your processes.
- Quickly find finished or unfinished products on a digital map of your facility
- Create searches based on product location and status
- Easily see the real-time location and status of all WIP
Yard Management from Ubisense creates a complete digital-twin of your indoor and outdoor yards. By combining the real-time location and status of WIP with intelligence from planning systems (such as process time limits or product delivery schedules), configurable business-rules can automatically prioritise products and tasks to reduce cycle times and meet goals.
- Prioritize search results using attributes including asset type, status, time in process and delivery schedules
- Configure business-rules to guide colleagues and ensure processes and WIP are optimized
In busy production facilities with high volumes or finished and unfinished products widely dispersed around site, WIP can be easily forgotten or lost, increasing the risk of damage or missed delivery schedules.
Ubisense Yard Management can automatically alert colleagues of misplaced or out-of-policy WIP.
- Easily customizable alerts for ageing or misplaced products
- Prompts for routing WIP with the option for capturing feedback notes directly in the system
Managing WIP for commercial vehicles
CLAAS is a family business founded in 1913 and is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of agricultural engineering equipment.
The AXION 950-920, AXION 870-800, ARION 650-530, ARION 460-410 and ATOS 350-220 tractor series, which between them cover a performance spectrum from 72 to 410 HP, are currently all produced in Le Mans.
“CLAAS offers an extremely wide choice of vehicle models in order to meet the needs of modern agriculture. By adding Ubisense technology to the facility at Le Mans, we will be able to best cope with product complexity while reducing waste.”
Aldric Pavec, Production Manager, CLAAS
Ubisense is proud to work with leading organizations around the globe, helping improve yard management, using a wide variety of proven, real-time location system technology to deliver the following outcomes:
- Elimination of search-time waste
- Reduced capital and operational costs through better resource utilization
- Increased productivity and reduced process cycle time
Included as standard
Digital map of your facility imported via drawing or CAD file.
Standard map icons for displaying common spaces and tool types.
Simple import/scale/orient functions for custom icons and photos of assets.
Define different types of assets with related properties and representation icons (e.g. product, container, vehicle).
Create virtual spaces in 3 dimensions based on pre-defined space types (workstation, store, buffer etc) plus a fixed number of user definable types.
Manually assign tags to assets via an easy-to-use web form, barcode scan or CSV import.
Neatly depict location and orientation of assets within spaces and filter out distracting noise from location data.
Pre-configured searches and alerts for popular use cases, including:
- Not located (‘Lost’) with last known location
- Enter or exit of defined zones (allowed or prohibited)
- Closest asset (search for closest asset matching type and properties selected)
- Display asset properties (picture, ID, type, reference, designation, zone, availability) in searches and text fields for users to enter comments related to assets
- ‘Non-moving’ assets
- Tags by battery status
- All assets by age, type and space
- Location history and time in defined spaces
- Tag battery status (low battery)
- Unassociated tags with location
- Last known asset location
- Inventory report
- Location history of asset by defined spaces including dwell time
- Location history per asset over time (trail of movement overlaid on digital map)
Minimum 12-month term for cloud hosting of software. On premise option also available..
Custom built reports and dashboards based on your business requirements.
HEAD OFFICE (UK)
ST ANDREW’S HOUSE
ST ANDREW’S ROAD
CAMBRIDGE, CB4 1DL
+44 1223 53 5170
UBISENSE AMERICA LLC
1630 WELTON STREET, SUITE 1000E
DENVER, CO 80202
+1 720 549 7553
KLAUS-BUNGERT-STRAßE 5 b 40468 DÜSSELDORF
+49 211 229733-0
52 BOULEVARD DE SÉBASTOPOL
+33 1 83 79 06 82
RAKUTEN CRIMSON HOUSE
SETAGAYA CITY TOKYO
+81 3 4577 8372