SENIOR PARTNER MANAGER
LOCATIONS: North America only (US/Denver/Home Working)
REPERTING TO: EVP Worldwide Sales
This role is to enable appropriate partnerships with System Integrators, VARs and Cloud Service Providers-Access Partners in order to “sell-thru” Ubisense products and services. The primary focus is the US but these partnership efforts are expected to drive bookings through the EMEA region too. The job is to establish working relationships with partner companies that drive a larger footprint in the marketplace with a focus on new logos.
• Prioritize partnership efforts to support bookings quota across all regions for Ubisense products and services through partner channels.
• Evaluate, prioritize and engage candidate partner companies including on-boarding. Own a cohesive partner strategy.
• Establish working relationships with executives at partner companies to identify mutually beneficial relationships that drive bookings for each company.
• Establish written agreements with partner companies that support the mutually beneficial business goals of each company.
• Introduce Ubisense and train partner companies on the value of Ubisense that supports the business goals of both companies.
• Establish Ubisense technology pricing agreements with partners that align with each other’s business goals.
• Develop and execute strategic partner plans that support the business goals of Ubisense.
• Work closely with the Ubisense Chief Product Advocate, Chief Marketing Officer as well as the field sales teams through the EVP of Worldwide Sales to enable Ubisense go-to-market efforts.
• Integrate with Global Pre-Sales
• Provide a feedback channel from the partner eco-system to the product development efforts in order to continually align market drivers to the Ubisense product roadmap.
Ubisense will continue drive more revenue growth through partnership channels. We have growth targets related to market penetration through our channel partners. You will be an important extension of the field sales teams that will continue to enable our ability to reach further into the marketplace.
Identifying, cultivating, signing, on-boarding and enabling our partners is an important part of the Ubisense business strategy and you will play an important part in driving that strategy. A portion of your compensation will be directly tied to that success.
MINIMUM PRIOR EXPERIENCE:
• 5 to 7 years working in the Systems Integrator, VAR and Cloud Service Provider eco-system driving sell-thru bookings at a consistent rate.
• Solution Selling background and experience.
• Experienced working with partner solution teams driving bookings.
• Strong understanding of enterprise software, systems architecture, location/identification systems.
• Understanding manufacturing processes and the IT systems supporting them. Strong background in the enterprise software partner eco-system in the US.
• Working experience with customers in the Automotive, Aerospace, Commercial Vehicles and Pharmaceutical industries as it relates to value drivers.
• Comfortable working with senior executives.
• Strong technical background in enterprise software. RTLS background or exposure is a plus.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Some travel, including international, expected.
Please email resumes to: (Atn: Scott Mullarky) [email protected]
Ubisense America LLC, HR, 1630 Welton Street, Suite 1000E, Denver CO 80202