Ubisense Contact Tracing in action
High-confidence separation measurement
- Tags (carried by people or attached to equipment) are precisely located in 3 dimensions to within 15cm
- Dimension4™ RTLS stability provides high-confidence contact traces uncontaminated by the false positives of less accurate systems
- SmartSpace® tracks contact events, not people, overtime; tag data is completely anonymized until a potential safety risk is identified
AI-driven contagion model
- The SmartSpace® AI-driven contagion model operates well beyond simple separation measurement, using detailed models to understand movement and interaction of people over time and within the context of their environment
- The contagion model is quickly and easily adaptable as transmission mechanisms become better understood
Differentiate between contact durations
Not all contact events are the same. Passing in a corridor has a different risk of contagion than lengthy face-to-face conversations.
Ubisense Contact Tracing can distinguish between passing, momentary contacts and more lengthy contacts.
Durations are configurable to provide flexibility based on the specific environment and incorporate latest guidelines and knowledge of a contagion.
Use the environmental context
Many organizations have installed extra safety measures, such as workspace partitions and dividers, making simple device-to-device measurements of social distancing incomplete.
Ubisense Contact-Tracing can take account of the physical surroundings in which people work, avoiding ‘false-positives’ when two people are close but safely separated by a barrier.
As an optional extra, it is also possible to identify the wearing of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and adjust the recording and notifications of contact events accordingly.
Track the use of shared resources
Not all contact events occur people-to-people. Ubisense Contact Tracing can track the use of shared resources (either static or mobile) and include possible transmission events into the contact-tracing model.
Tracking the real-time location and patterns of cleaning crews and equipment also allows for dynamic and prioritized hygiene controls. Custom-defined zones are monitored based on cleaning frequency, level of real-world use and incidence of contact events to direct cleaning to where it’s needed most.
Included as standard
Dimension4™ RTLS for tracking movement*
- Tags carried by people and (optionally) attached to equipment
- Sensor base stations in the environment precisely locate tags
- Contagion Model AI Engine to identify possible contagion events
- Reporting Engine for visualizing anonymized employee behavior and highlighting critical encounters
- Aggregation database to store encounters and produce accumulated employee risk profiles
*Non-Ubisense 3rd party hardware sensors are also compatible. High-performance location systems are strongly recommended to maximise data quality.
Contact Tracing Software
UWB Tracking Hardware
All the latest from Ubisense HQ
HEAD OFFICE (UK)
St Andrew’s House
St Andrew’s Road
Cambridge, CB4 1DL
+44 1223 53 5170
Ubisense America LLC
1630 Welton Street, Suite 1000E
Denver, CO 80202
+1 720 549 7553
+49 211 2297330
52 Boulevard De Sébastopol
+33 1 83 79 06 82
Rakuten Crimson House
Setagaya City Tokyo
+81 3 4577 8372