Ubisense Contact Tracing
Ensure employee safety and accelerate return-to-work by monitoring social distancing and person-person and person-object-person contact tracing.
High-confidence separation measurement
- Tags (carried by people or attached to equipment) are precisely located in 3 dimensions to within 15cm
- Dimension4™ RTLS stability provides high-confidence contact traces uncontaminated by the false positives of less accurate systems
- SmartSpace® tracks contact events, not people, overtime; tag data is completely anonymized until a potential safety risk is identified
AI-driven contagion model
- The SmartSpace® AI-driven contagion model operates well beyond simple separation measurement, using detailed models to understand movement and interaction of people over time and within the context of their environment
- The contagion model is quickly and easily adaptable as transmission mechanisms become better understood
Ubisense Contact Tracing in Action
Included as standard
Pre-configured (and user definable) contact distance and time thresholds.
Anonymized recording of time, location and tags breaching social distancing rules.
Pre-defined model for transmission (person-person and person-object-person), incubation and disintegration variables that are user-definable as contagion becomes better understood.
Contact tracing (from symptom date back through incubation time) to identify ‘at risk’ tag population. This is calculated using accumulated probability of infection from contagion model variables.
Real-time alerts delivered based on customer device/environment requirements (light, sound, haptic).
List of ‘at-risk’ tags (individuals and objects) if infection identified.
Anonymized contact history to identify at-risk spaces with higher incidence of contact events for potential re-configuration.
Simulations to asses potential impact on workers and spaces of a contagion event.
- Default full model (all contact and contagion model variables activated)
- Default simple model (contact tracing and simple transmission model)
- Simple contact model (tracking and alerts for social distancing only)
Dimension4™ RTLS for tracking movement*
- Tags carried by people and (optionally) attached to equipment
- Sensor base stations in the environment precisely locate tags
- Contagion Model AI Engine to identify possible contagion events
- Reporting Engine for visualizing anonymized employee behavior and highlighting critical encounters
- Aggregation database to store encounters and produce accumulated employee risk profiles
*Non-Ubisense 3rd party hardware sensors are also compatible. High-performance location systems are strongly recommended to maximise data quality..
All the latest from Ubisense HQ
How can we help
transform your business?
Get in touch to discuss how Ubisense SmartSpace and Dimension4 can make your business more productive, flexible, profitable and safe.
HEAD OFFICE (UK)
ST ANDREW’S HOUSE
ST ANDREW’S ROAD
CAMBRIDGE, CB4 1DL
+44 1223 53 5170
UBISENSE AMERICA LLC
1630 WELTON STREET, SUITE 1000E
DENVER, CO 80202
+1 720 549 7553
+49 211 229733-0
52 BOULEVARD DE SÉBASTOPOL
+33 1 83 79 06 82
UBISENSE JAPAN K.K.
OTEMACHI BUILDING 6F
+81 3 4577 8372