In Partnership with GIE Media
Webinar: Monday 27th July, 11 a.m. EDT
Location Intelligence Across the Manufacturing Plant
Location intelligence solutions have been in high demand recently as manufacturers get back to work by helping monitor worker movement. However, for over a decade the primary purpose of these solutions has been to maximize throughput and reduce errors through digitization.
In this webinar:
- The most commonly deployed use-cases (from torque sequence control, through resource optimization, to automated tasking in repair processes).
- Typical multi-year adoption paths for building value over time
- Return on Investment examples.
- Common single platform strategies for long term growth.
- Lessons learned: dead-end technology choices.
Adrian’s role as a spokesperson for Ubisense takes him all over the world, working with all sorts of organizations, accelerating the adoption of SmartSpace to transform processes. Adrian is a recovering rocket scientist, and as designated UK intelligence expert spent three years as a missile consultant with the US Department of Defence. He received a master’s degree in physics from Oxford University and now finds himself bemusedly working for a Cambridge company.
About GIE Media
Established in 1980, GIE Media, Inc. has grown from one publication into a leading marketing and communications business-to-business media company serving seventeen industries. The company goal of Group Interest Enterprises is to publish the highest quality business magazines, websites, e-newsletters, conferences, reference books and other forms of business media in growth industries, with a quality standard based upon editorial value and market leadership.