Webinar: Tuesday 14th July, 10 a.m. EDT
Lessons from restarting an automotive plant safely
Automakers face a dilemma over social-distancing and contact-tracing technology: should they opt for low cost but single-use solutions, or invest in technologies that have the power to transform? Many are using this tipping-point to go ‘all-in’ on factory-digitization, benefiting from both business continuity, and a taste of the transformation to come.
In this webinar, Adrian Jennings, Chief Product Advocate at Ubisense will discuss:
- The two primary classes of contact-tracing technologies;
- Tools to evaluate short-term costs and long-term benefits of both;
- What contact-tracing and social-distancing technology has in common with factory digitization;
- How to think about contact-tracing as process optimization; and
- Examples of companies leveraging a back-to-work strategy as step 1 on a digitization journey
Adrian’s role as a spokesperson for Ubisense takes him all over the world, working with all sorts of organizations, accelerating the adoption of SmartSpace to transform processes. Adrian is a recovering rocket scientist, and as designated UK intelligence expert spent three years as a missile consultant with the US Department of Defence. He received a master’s degree in physics from Oxford University and now finds himself bemusedly working for a Cambridge company.
About Automotive World
Automotive World Magazine features the best and sharpest Automotive World content, curated specifically to help you understand the future of mobility.