Ubisense Asset Tracking
Keep track of the precise location and movement of important assets in real-time across both indoor and outdoor facilities.
- Instantly find assets – including tools, equipment, parts, materials and products – and reduce wasted search time with customizable searches and an easy-to-use, browser-based map of your facility.
- Create alerts for assets based on status or location; such as devices in use but overdue maintenance, misplaced equipment or tools left on the shop floor or stored incorrectly, or critical assets that pose a flight risk and move outside of designated zones.
- Identify and track interactions between assets that are required or not-permitted; such as safety inspectors present for audits and tests, goods at the wrong dock door for shipping, or potential collisions between automated equipment and people.
- Use dashboards to measure asset and space utilization over time, and report on real-time parts or material stock levels.
- Reduce movement waste by routing assets and sequencing tasks based on real-time availability, location and proximity of assets.
- Connect directly to planning and business systems with up-to-date, real-time data to enable in-the-moment re-planning if reality deviates from plan.
Included as standard
Digital map of your facility imported via drawing or CAD file.
Shows the real-time location and movement of tagged assets on a browser-based map.
Standard map icons for displaying common asset types and simple import/scale/orient functions for custom icons and photos of assets.
Identify assets based on pre-defined asset types (e.g. tool, container) plus a fixed number of user definable types.
Create virtual spaces in 3 dimensions based on pre-defined space types (workstation, store, buffer etc) plus a fixed number of user definable types.
Neatly depict location and orientation of assets within spaces and filter out distracting noise from location data with ‘Snap to Space’.
Pre-configured searches and alerts for popular use cases, including:
- Location of assets
- Alerts for ‘lost assets’with last known location
- Non-mover detection (assets in a space for too long)
- Asset count (too many/too few assets in defined space)
- Prohibited space (asset in the wrong place)
- Closest asset (search for closest asset matching type and properties selected)
- All assets by age, type and space
- Location history and time in defined spaces
- Tag battery status (low battery)
- Unassociated tags with location
- Last known asset location
Web form for field personnel requesting assets (by type, location required, time required etc).
Search function for locating and reserving candidate assets.
Alerts for overdue, insufficient count or unavailable assets.
Reports of available, overdue or high demand assets, and historical asset and space utilization.
Installing and configuring of software on servers, with required networking and security set-up.
Custom built reports and dashboards based on your business requirements.
Integration with existing systems of record (both packaged and bespoke) including all necessary configuration of interface, mapping of fields and defined refresh strategy.
- ERP, MES and other planning systems
- Maintenance systems and databases
- Calibration systems and databases
Update systems of record with real-time information on the status of objects and tasks.
Enable alerts and reports of tools and equipment due maintenance or calibration, and identify deviations from defined plans in real-time.
- SmartSpace software: real-time asset tracking and easy to configure business logic, searches and alerts
- All necessary hardware: Ubisense Dimension4 RTLS sensors and tags*
- Installation and support: installation, configuration, calibration, and ongoing support
*Non-Ubisense 3rd party hardware sensors are also compatible, including Bluetooth Low Energy, Passive and Active RFID and GPS.
How can we help
transform your business?
Get in touch to discuss how Ubisense SmartSpace and Dimension4 can make your business more productive, flexible, profitable and safe.
HEAD OFFICE (UK)
ST ANDREW’S HOUSE
ST ANDREW’S ROAD
CAMBRIDGE, CB4 1DL
+44 1223 53 5170
UBISENSE AMERICA LLC
1630 WELTON STREET, SUITE 1000E
DENVER, CO 80202
+1 720 549 7553
+49 211 229733-0
52 BOULEVARD DE SÉBASTOPOL
+33 1 83 79 06 82
UBISENSE JAPAN K.K.
OTEMACHI BUILDING 6F
+81 3 4577 8372